furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Procrastinating

I've been being a bum lately. And by lately I mean ever since I convocated from university. This is not including the short period when I was working two jobs and didn't have the time or energy to eat more than one meal per day, let alone do anything that actually took effort like maintaining a social life or lifting my arms above my head.

I've also not been practicing my singing as much as I should lately. Even the expense thing isn't registering much at the moment. The situation is rather odd, because I really do enjoy singing. Mostly in the shower at the top of my lungs, but also in the living room at the top of my lungs. And in the car along with the radio. At the top of my lungs. You see the theme here.

I really need a new job. I was all excited, a couple of us were asked if we were interested in a job that was being offered internally. Both of us professed interest and e-mailed him. And both of us were completely ignored. Which pissed me off. Is it really so hard to reply and say something to the effect of someone else is being considered, or we've decided to offer the job externally, or sharks ate my leg?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home