furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Tidbits

So I was not here for a bit. As in I wasn't posting. Not that I went anywhere, besides my own little world. You probably noticed the lack of talking out of my ass. And were cheering madly. To make a long story short, and also so that I won't have to give you all of the sordid details, I was busy falling apart. And busy. My life has been getting a little hectic. So I got a bit stressed at a bad time, and there was much crying, and trying not to cry, and freaking out on my undeserving sweet man. He's very good for putting up with me.

During my absense I read Last Chance to See by Douglas Adams and Mark Carwardine. Absolutely fantastic, and extremely depressing. In the 20-ish years since he started it, we've done incomparable and unreparable damage to our ecosystem. If only we'd realize that our ecosystem depends on those everywhere else, housing the countless other species that we should be sharing our planet with. We might find that out in the end.

Oh, and I went bowling. I did not too bad. I seem to have a bit better control when trying to throw a ball. Probably because I don't have any muscle remaining in my arms, and therefore can't just whip the ball. So it ends up going more or less where I want.

I'm singing in an adult recital in a couple weeks. I'm kind of nervous, I don't really know the songs terribly well yet, and I have to memorize them plus put some feeling into them. I don't know about this feeling thing, is it really necessary? Can't I fake it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home