furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

O sole mio

I'm going to be in the chorus of an opera at the beginning of next month. It's being put on at the university for some festival or something. I'm obviously very well-informed about the details. It's called Claudine Von Villa Bella, it was written by Schubert, and it is an unfinished opera. Thank goodness, because it's not a very moving piece, at least the part I'm in isn't. It has a section with smugglers, but only the guys get to do that. We women just get to fluff around a bit at the beginning. At least that'll keep it short though.
-----
I'm making a quilt for my honey for Christmas. He requested it and has seen most of it, so it won't come as a big surprise to him. I've put together most of the top, but it wasn't big enough, so I went to get the rest of the fabric today. Except that it seems my calculations went horribly wrong. I'm going to need about half as much again. I can do differential calculus, but simple math? Beyond my reckoning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home