furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

So, haven't been here in a while, I like what you've done with the place

Yup, still here, still kicking. Nothing much to say. Been really tired lately. Starting to get lazy, having a hard time getting up in the morning. Not sure why, since it's getting light out early now. And the weather's gorgeous, not that I see much of it working in a cave. But I know it's out there, taunting me, and that's enough.

My class is almost over, which is good. Once the music festival stuff is over, I'll be mostly free again. Then I'll have lots of time to brood over how bored I am. I also plan to exercise twice a day this summer, so that should give me something to do.

I'm debating quitting my job here and going to live with my honey. Just a matter of paying off my car and figuring out a way to license and insure it while moving around. Or I could just save up for when he's done, but I don't want to wait that long. I need more patience. Or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home