furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

hi ho, hi ho

No, not that kind of ho. I had to go back to work today. You can tell from the lack of blog commenting that they keep me busy there. Jerks. Do I look like I want to be industrious? It's killing my reputation.

It was raining when I left work. Guess who wore a white shirt today? One that gets rather transparent when wet. It was cool in a dirty slut kind of way. And of course I parked out in the middle of nowhere because walking is good for me. I need to learn to plan better, or possibly just be lazier.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who's being a tease now? Now you're not the only one who's wet.

    And if you want your voyeurs to keep coming back you should keep your boyfriend (aka Jerky McSmellypants) off the comment boards. His posts are less than titillating, unlike your blogs.

    Now I need to replace my peach juice. I prefer a good peach to tang.

     
  • At 9:56 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Don't worry about him, he's just jealous. If I didn't like comment fun, I'd delete it.

     
  • At 8:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha Ha....Jerky McSmellypants. It's funny AND it's true!

    Well played, clerk, well played.

     
  • At 12:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, and I just reread that ameh comment.

    Now THAT is some sexually charged innuendo.

     
  • At 12:37 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    .. alright .. amy.. the next time you get a wet shirt.. that's when you bring over the cookies!

     
  • At 1:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice baby, nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home