furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, May 30, 2005

I'll be doing a jig if you need me

I stopped by the previous place of work this morning, schmoozed everyone up and dropped off a couple half-batches of cookies. I had to, otherwise I would have kept eating them myself. I ate half a dozen last night after I got back from the farm, and about the same today so far. Mmm, evilicious...

I went to the eye doctor today, and ordered new glasses. Not that I don't like my glasses, but they're about 5 years old and they keep coming apart. Plus my prescription had changed since. Which is where the jig comes in, the eye doctor chick said my eyes are getting better, not worse. So she took off the astigmatism correction for the one, and put some of it onto the other one. But that's okay. And, best of all, I got new contacts, with the right prescription, that I can actually see out of. My old ones were from back in high school, about 10 years ago. Not that I don't like bumping into things and driving over cliffs (good thing there aren't a lot of cliffs in Saskatchewan), but feeling like I put in plastic wrap instead of contacts isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Oh, and by popular demand (aka the stalker boys) I've put up a new picture.

16 Comments:

  • At 2:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where's new picture? Me no see picture! Me must get picture...must get picture... me must get...me must get...if me eat cookies...if me eat cookies...

     
  • At 2:43 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    It's there, you might have to actually click on it, blogger doesn't refresh very well.

     
  • At 2:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you Miss Amy. Me have cookies now?

     
  • At 3:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm eating cookies right now....

     
  • At 4:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your eatin' all the cookies, Butcher! Don't you have some sausage to munch on? (Was that a sexually charged question? Poop.)

     
  • At 4:37 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Mmm, sausage...

     
  • At 4:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is all fascinanot to mention highly entertaining, but Lincoln doesn't care what any of you have to say, and HE STILL HASN'T SEEN THE PICTURE. I'm not paranoid if I figured out that you're all against me.

     
  • At 4:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so outraged I can't type. That's supposed to say "fascinating, not"

    Not fatastanot, or whatever that says.

    I'm choking on my own rage here.

     
  • At 4:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's hoping Butcher chokes on MY cookies!

     
  • At 4:58 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Bring them over here big boy, I'll choke on them all you want.

     
  • At 5:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Finally....

    That's a great picture.

    Hey, you know what would be great?

    More pictures. If you need extra room, put them on Gil's blog. That's all dead space, anyway.

     
  • At 5:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lincoln claims we've turned you into "a bawdy little monkey." Can we see some pix of that?

     
  • At 5:46 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Actually, I've always been a bawdy little monkey, the picture is just a cover. You can do that on the internet.

     
  • At 8:12 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lincoln also says that Hema's a dick, but you don't hear people running around quoting that every 3 feet.

    Hey, remember when we used to hang out at Gil's blog? That place sucked.

    P.S. Hema's a dick.

     
  • At 9:00 a.m., Blogger Gily said…

    Man .. ANOTHER picture of you looking at yourself on the computer when taking it. COME ON!! .. not to mention you left your shirt on..

     
  • At 2:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I approve of her leaving her shirt on. Her sweater zepplins are very nice in a sweater. Also, that way only I get to see them sweaterless.

    Mmmmn, sausage and tang for breakfast.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home