furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

And because I just about died laughing:

In the warning for Haribo Smurfs in a Tub:

We are not able to reimburse for damaged containers, color tone variations, or Smurf texture.


I need Smurf texture...

Update: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm really starting to hate Blogger again. I was okay with it for a while, but now it got rid of my update to this post. Sigh

Anyways, the Smurf vendors changed their website, so to get to the Smurfs in a Tub go to Sweets in the top menu bar, then Gummi Candies, then Haribo Gummi Candies, and it's on the left side. The warning is great. We also cannot control the firmness of the Smurfs from tub to tub...

Update #2: Sorry, been an ass, this was via mimi smartypants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home