furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

It wasn't my fault, I swear

So Heather (my unfortunate roommate) went to tighten the shower tap a couple nights ago - she's got a bit of a fixation on stopping the dripping - and it just kept turning. So we called the landlord to come see it. Second time since we moved in here that we've had to get them to fix stuff, and I have to say they're pretty good about it. Especially considering how stupidly dumb I sounded when I called them. But it was on purpose, not just my natural tendencies. Really.

I love taking advantage of being a chick, it's so nice to be able to play dumb. Guys don't really have that option. I don't know too many who can bat their eyelashes and wave their chests around to get what they want. But to the ones who can... stop that, you're stealing our cheap way of pulling off all kinds of crap.

9 Comments:

  • At 8:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh come on now, if Gil called about the tap he would have sounded the same as you, but not on purpose...

    you never used that wave your chest thing at work did you?

     
  • At 8:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoa whoa whoa WhOA WHOA! Roommate! There's a roommate! That's ...hot. Two chicks, together, waving their chests at everyone! (keeep breathing...in...out....)

    Does she wear your pants? Better yet, Does she not wear your pants?

    ...I...I...I gotta go to work...

     
  • At 8:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The universe stands in balance. For all the benefits you get for flaunting around "your goods", you ladies still get screwed by drycleaners, hairdressers and mechanics.

    It's a funny ol' world.

     
  • At 9:13 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Oh good, you guys never noticed at work, everything is going according to plan...

     
  • At 9:15 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Actually, I gave her a pair of my pants. I had too many. It's easier not to wear pants when you give them away. Want some pants?

     
  • At 9:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't you hate pants? I can bat my eyes and get what I want from girls.

     
  • At 2:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PS - Pants are for girls.

    (And that isn't a cover for the fact that I wear pants. I prefer slacks.)

     
  • At 8:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trousers.

     
  • At 4:42 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    I just read the blog and I was about to say somthing .. but I see Butched already beat me to the punch.

    I am quite powerful when I bat my eyelashes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home