furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

on crack - or almost

I'm sick again! The infection has come back to haunt me. It's also haunting my little sister, who's had it for a month or so. She looks (and also feels) like she's been run over by a herd of maurading cattle. Of course, she also may have been stepped on. She was covered with sand at the camp she's working at, so she isn't sure. Personally, from prior experience, I'd say it's the death infection taking its toll. It felt like I'd been kicked in the chest for about a week. This time I decided not to get to that stage, so I'm on yet more antibiotics. At this rate I'll be personally responsible for the immunity of all viruses to drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home