furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

la la la ass la

So I finally got the results back for the voice exam I took in June. 4-6 weeks for delivery my ass. Turns out they took off 5 marks. The reason in the comment section says "Check the syllabus carefully!" I'm not quite sure how they missed hearing about the new syllabus that they released at the beginning of the year. I did find it kind of odd at the time that the examiner didn't have a copy of the new syllabus, but I didn't think much of it. And she had to borrow it for a couple of the songs, since she didn't have a copy, so she obviously knew I was using it. Plus a couple of the songs were only available in the new syllabus. I'm definitely going to call them and/or write a rather scathing reply. Jerks.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, that is priceless. I think you should demand a perfect score. DEMAND. Threaten them with a media circus.

     
  • At 4:43 p.m., Blogger CR said…

    Voice exam? With whom? One day I should really get some professional training myself.

     
  • At 10:41 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    The Conservatory of Performing Arts. They do classical voice. If you want something different, look around more. I knew a couple people taking folk lessons, but I can't remember the name of the chick who was teaching them. If I do I'll let you know.

     
  • At 8:45 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    hmm .. didnt that place where tony taught guitar lessons years ago also do voice lessons for rock singers?

    .. hmm .. probably doesnt matter anyway. I dont think the school exists anymore.

     
  • At 5:58 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    My sister taught piano at the Academy of Music, they teach voice too, and they'll teach you pretty much anything you want to learn.

    Or you could just take lessons from Gil, the greatest singer ever. I just wanna be loved by me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home