furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Another of those random pointless stories I tell a lot of

My little sister lives in residence at the university here. She was complaining that the cafeteria food this year is all croasted. I guess the meal planning guy retired or quit or something. A friend of my little brother was living in residence while going to school in the states. The food there was terrible, so she started eating ketchup on everything to drown the taste. Now she eats ketchup on everything by choice.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't get what croasted means. Even after your link to the comic

     
  • At 9:33 a.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Basically, everything tastes like crap. Most of it is roasted. Hence croasted.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home