furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Give thanks

Went to the farm on Saturday night after the symphony, as yesterday was the big Thanksgiving/birthday bash there. My dad's birthday was yesterday. I gave him a bluish garden hedgehog. I forgot to take a picture of it before I gifted it, otherwise I'd post that now.

My dad's side of the family was out for dinner, most of whom I haven't seen to talk to for a while. My cousin was there with his new girlfriend, which shocked me good. I never thought I'd see that. He's a nice guy and all but tells way too many stories about himself. Sometimes is okay, all the time is a bit much. She's Polish, working towards her masters, and super nice. So good for him.

I need to hang out with goofy people more often. I spent a lot more time than usual with my little sister this weekend and had a good old time. I also gave Gilly a hand with his flooring on Saturday, he also qualifies as goofy in a married-with-kid sort of way. Keeps my brain from rotting.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    ?

    I don't understand. Please explain. Maybe talk slower.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home