furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Re: pet peeves

I agree with Mike's post on pet peeves. I'm all about efficiency. If you aren't prepared when the time comes, go to the back of the line so that maybe by the time you get to the front again you'll be ready.

I have a pet peeve about most things that people do without thinking. This is probably because I'm always thinking and therefore consider all the things I could do to be less annoying, things that other people do that annoy me.

I imagine it's really aggravating to other people that I'm always complaining about inefficiencies and inconsistencies in the people around me. Don't worry, it annoys me too. I'll try to cut down on it.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 p.m., Blogger Mike said…

    People are the real problem. I just find that too many people just don't care about common (or uncommon) courtesy anymore.

     
  • At 10:12 a.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Lots of people are so pushy. I don't know if it's that people are brought up wrong, or if they just figure, "Everyone else pushes, so can I." Do unto others is supposed to be "as you would have them do unto you", not "as they do to you". I prefer to be the "bigger person" and be courteous anyways, but it still annoys me no end.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home