furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Flooring woes

I helped Gilly put in laminate flooring on Sunday, and I've been sore ever since. I'm turning into a crotchety old man, mostly in the knee region. I have monster bruises on them. Maybe I can use that to my advantage since Hallowe'en is coming up next week...

In other news, the laminate we put in was extremely cheap stuff, so it chipped a lot. Lesson learned: if you're buying laminate, go for quality over price, as the cheaper stuff probably won't stand up to much. It wasn't much better than the backing you get with cheap MDF shelving. It's really nice if you don't look too close though, and far better than the nasty carpet that was there before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home