furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Guilty of

Bold all those that you ever were guilty of doing. When you are done, add one thing that is true about yourself to the end, and then post the list to your journal or blog. (via Mike)

Note: any comments in brackets are mine, I like to blab a lot.

I've run away from home.
I listen to political music.
I collect comic books.
I shut others out when I'm sad.
I open up to others easily.
I am keeping a secret from the world.
I watch the news.
I own over 5 rap CDs.
I own an ipod.
I own something from Hot Topic.
I love Disney movies. (I cry in them, even though I know they're cheezy and for crying out loud it's a cartoon, drawings can't actually die)
I am a sucker for hair/eyes. (eyes)
I don't kill bugs.
I have "x"s in my screen name.
I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
I love Spam.
I bake well. (the guys at work can vouch for this)
I would wear pajamas to school/work.
I own something from Abercrombie.
I have a job.
I love Martha Stewart.
I am in love with someone. (it gets me through my days at work)
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
I am self conscious.
I like to laugh.
I smoke a pack a day.
I loved Go Ask Alice.
I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
I can't swallow pills.
I have many scars.
I've been out of this country.
I believe in ghosts.
I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
I am really ticklish.
I love chocolate.
I bite my nails.
I am comfortable with being me.
I play computer games/video games when I'm bored.
Gotten lost in the city.
Saw a shooting star
I have had 2 serious surgical procedures.
I have kissed a stranger.
Hugged a stranger.
Been in a fist fight with the same sex.
Been arrested.
Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
Made out in an elevator. (not sure about this one, but it sounds like something I'd do)
Sworn at my parents. (only once, and I haven't done it again. not because I haven't felt like it, but I felt like an ass afterwards. a lot of the things I do are done through guilt)
Kicked a guy where it hurts. (accidentally. my poor older brother)
Been skydiving.
Been bungee jumping.
Broken a bone.
Played spin the bottle.
Gotten stitches. (only from the aforementioned surgeries)
Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. (I used to do this all the time in university, kept me awake during class)
Bitten someone.
Been to Niagara Falls.
Gotten the chicken pox.
Crashed into a car. (sadly last winter I made a first of this. I could live with it being my last)
Been to Asia.
Ridden in a taxi.
Shoplifted. (I was sorry for it and I've never done it again, does that count?)
Been fired.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. (all the time, baby)
Stole something from my job.
Gone on a blind date.
Had a crush on a teacher/coach. (not sure about this one, but it sounds like something I'd do)
Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
Been to Europe.
Slept with a co-worker. (I can't stress enough how stupid this is, especially if you have as bad taste in co-workers as I do)
Been married.
Gotten divorced.
Saw someone dying.
Driven over 400 miles in one day.
Been to Canada.
Been on a plane.
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Thrown up in a bar. (not sure about this one, sounds familiar so I may be repressing things)
Eaten Sushi.
Been snowboarding. (TERRIBLE experience. I don't fall well, so by the end of a couple hours I had a monster headache and switched back to skis)
Been skiing. (one of the things I miss most since having knee problems)
Been ice skating. (the other thing I miss most with regard to knee problems)
Met someone in person from the internet.
Been to a car show.
Gone to college.
Done hard drugs.
Taken painkillers. (note: pain killers don't have much effect on me. jerks)
Met a celebrity.
I like playing practical jokes. (only the funny kind)
Once swore Disco would never die.
Seen a ghost.
Attended a professional sporting event.
Attended a live rock concert.
Stayed up all night. (ha, funny story about this one, damn near killed myself)
Lied about my name.
Dressed up like a Star Wars character
Been part of a police lineup
Enjoy making a fool of myself. (but only when I mean to)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:36 p.m., Blogger Jay said…

    I think given the public nature of blogs in general, you should provide us with a hint about your secret...

    ~~> Jay

     
  • At 4:18 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Um. Well, basically, it's that I have several mental disorders, rather mild/borderline. However, they're still there. I doubt most people have any idea. I try to keep that to myself most times, since people tend to look at you funny if you tell them you're sort of manic depressive and borderline personality disorder and agoraphobic and obsessive/compulsive.

     
  • At 4:57 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    i just noticed the coworker comment ..
    .. ha .. hahaha ...hahahahahahah .. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

    ROTFALMMFHOTIHAIWTC

     

Post a Comment

<< Home