furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, November 13, 2006

mumbling

It was very quiet at work today. I think 90% of the floor took vacation to complement the statutory on Friday. I like quiet, it means I don't have to worry about people lurking by while I'm waiting for work to come find me.

The stall I was in today ran out of TP in the bathroom at work. I'm extremely glad I carry kleenex. If I ever go to Europe, I'll be taking half a suitcase of toilet paper, just in case. I read too many reviews of European public bathrooms before going to New Zealand, and my behind is way too spoiled to do otherwise.

You know what worries me most about being sick and losing my sense of smell? Whether or not my gas stinks. Because sometimes it doesn't. I don't think this is one of those times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home