furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Shopping

I bought a skirt today. It's half brown half orange with bright red swirly embroidery around the bottom. It isn't really my thing, but it caught my eye and was only $7, and it fit. So it had better come in handy when I go to Mexico, or that $7 will be totally wasted.

I was really looking for a long-sleeved collared button-up white shirt for choir. Instead I bought a soft eXtremely low-cut tight brown sweater that was on sale (just for when my honey needs some hugs), and the skirt. I'm terrible at shopping for specific things. But in my defense, it's almost impossible to find plain white button-up shirts right now. Everything has a weird tie below the waist, or a built-in belt, or ruffles, or stripes. I thought I'd found one, but it happened to have a nasty yellow stain right on the front, and it was kind of thin and see-through-ish as well. I'm going to look in the men's section. At least I won't have to worry about ruffles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home