furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yo yo yo

I had an urge to work on the scarf I'm knitting for my mom this afternoon at work. I hate havng to work normal hours, I can't sit for that long. And my knee gets stiff and unhappy. Although really, I sit to knit anyways, so I don't know how that would make my knee better. I think the problem here is that I have the attention span of a gnat.

I just had an amazing brainwave. If I don't want to get a real job once I move in with my honey, I can babysit. Because I'm responsible and probably qualified (I have experience! There's nothing better than knowing your childcare person has previously traumatized other people's kids). But now I'm wondering if I should take some sort of Learn to Babysit course. Can't I just point out that my sister-in-law, who lives on the same farm I'll be at for the next 6-10 months, who is a babysitting course teacher and works at a daycare and is awesome at her job, trusts me with her children? If that's not a good reference, I don't know what is.

Oh, I should probably point out that by real job I mean a job outside the house. Because babysitting is definitely not a pretend job, it's hard. Hmm, maybe I should get a real job after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home