furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The carpal tunnel

So. Turns out I may have carpal tunnel. I have some sort of nerve problem, at any rate. My fingers and sometimes my toes have been going numb since I started the new job. I'll have to wait about 3 months before I can get in for a definitive test. By then I'm hoping the problem will have gone away. Or the job will have gone away. The doctor seemed to think that my many-several years of computer work had something to do with this. Which is why I'm slightly suspicious that it's actually carpal tunnel, since I've had no problems till I started housekeeping. But I guess I'll see in a few months. Till then, I've got a stylish wrist brace to wear to bed. All the cool kids are doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home