furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Moneywise

So I've been thinking about trying to make and sell crafty things. This idea was spawned by the new sewing machine, which hasn't gotten here yet and for which I'm waiting impatiently. In fact, my great ideas have been keeping me up at nights. I tried to compensate by not having naps, which seems to be backfiring on me, as I sleep just as badly. Oh, right, there was a point to this, which was not to talk about my un-sleep habits.

The problem is, making things costs money, which I don't have a lot of. Well, I do, but it's mostly invested or in car format, and I like to have that to fall back on. So my newer plan is to get a job for now to fund my making stuff habit, and get my making stuff habit support me on the side. This gives me an outlet for my creative side, plus an excuse to buy awesome fabric. Like yesterday, when I went to Fabricland and bought the black fabric I needed to finish a christmas gift, and then bought 4 more kinds because they were purty. You'll be happy to know that I left about 300 other purty fabrics in the store. That's a pretty good ratio, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home