furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Awkward moments

Today I took an unexpected and unfamiliar break and talked to people at work. Usually I'm a hermit working constantly in my office-cave. However, there was an intern leaving, and free cake. While chatting, 2 or 3 of the women kept glancing down at my (shirt? chest? jeans?). I hate that. I checked and there was nothing on my shirt or pants that I could see. My fly wasn't down. I hadn't grown a third boob. What? WHAT?!! Either say what's distracting you or stop looking.

Makes me regret talking to people.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 p.m., Blogger Lapsura said…

    It was your chin. They were doing the Calvin & Hobbes thing where they try to disconcert you. Seems like they won?

    Or maybe you should do that in response. Make them feel self-conscious.

     
  • At 9:54 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Perhaps. I still think they're jerkins.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home