furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sigh

I went to Tim Hortons today. I usually don't, but I was going over to help a friend and thought that coffee might be nice. As usual, it was an experience that made me annoyed and uncomfortable. Lloydminster seems to revolve around Tim Hortons. I find it a very bizarre fascination. I don't mind coffee/donuts/sandwiches once in a while, but a lot of people here are regulars who swear by the stuff. Dude, it's really not that great.

Anyways, I went at 7:45 on a Sunday morning so it wasn't very busy. There were only two cashiers, and the two orders in front of me were fairly large, therefore taking a long time. Although both cashiers were still busy, the guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder and told me I could move up to the counter. As there was only one line and I had no idea which cashier would be ready first, I politely thanked him and moved up 6". There wasn't a big lineup, unlike usual when it goes out the door, so I don't know what benefit those 6" were giving him. I got the impression he just wanted to be next in line and hoped that getting me to pick a cashier would improve his chances. Buddy, wait your turn.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    Tim Horton's not that great??? ... Pfft .. and you call yourself a canadian

     

Post a Comment

<< Home