furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summer plans

I think we've finalized our summer plans. We're going to the Kelliher 100th anniversary at the beginning of July. Then I'm going to my cousin's wedding up north of Edmonton with Mom and Dad. After that, we'll be camping at Echo Lake for a few days before my parents' garden party while Megan's home. Then I'm going to stay at the farm for a few extra days while Jay comes back to work. August is pretty open so far, but I'm sure it'll fill up quickly with summer-licious things. I'm hoping to do some pottery stuff and some quilting, in between re-organizing my classroom and lab and courses. Having a relaxing vacation is over-rated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home