furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Or not so hot

This week it was cooler here, but even more humid. So still hot. I was in the pool yesterday and got a bit of a sunburn, even though it was cloudy almost the entire time. So today I slathered up good before going out.

Staying in a hotel is rather monotonous. I brought some things to do, but I don't have a huge attention span for any of them. Lately I've been trying to go out more and do more walking when the other guys want to go somewhere. At least it's something to do.

Today is the 4th of July, I can't figure out what people do on this holiday. We went down to Walmart this evening, there was very little traffic, almost nobody at any restaurants along the way or in the store itself. It was busier earlier today, so I'm not sure where they went. Someone told us that things stay open and have big sales on, so maybe they'll be closed tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home