furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

And then I went to Teddy Roosevelt park - twice

So the exciting thing to do when my family came down, first my parents and then my older brother's family, was to go to Theodore Roosevelt park, northern unit.  When my parents came down, it hadn't snowed yet and the colours in the rocks were gorgeous.  The light wasn't great, it was a cold gloomy day, but we had a good drive.


We saw bighorn sheeps (why yes, that is the plural):
and the scenery was very majestic:



Then I came with my brother's family, and it had snowed a bit, and all they wanted to do was climb on the scenery.  It was a lot of fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was so beautiful! I just loved it! mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home