furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, April 18, 2005

So. Not much happening here. Try to change that, will you?

My life has been pretty mundane lately. In a not-much-to-write-about sort of way. Not that you shouldn't still make an effort to read what I'm writing. Far from it. In fact, you should be happy that I'm taking all this effort to give you something to read. And varying the non-topic too, aren't you lucky?

I went out to the farm and played with children and kittens and crocuses, does that count? I didn't think so. Nothing of note happened while out there, just the usual. Kids made amusing comments that didn't stick in my brain. I wandered around a lot. It was sunny and fairly warm.

To sum up, things are okay. Lets leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home