furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Okay already, I'll write something

Even if it's just to say that I'm sort of glad I'm at my new job instead of my old one. I hear it's pretty aggravating. You poor guys, I feel for you. *cough*andI'mgladI'mnotthere*cough* Excuse me, something was caught in my throat. Not that the new place is riveting, but they keep me busy. The bastards. How am I supposed to keep tabs on the comment wars that way?

So I have my voice exam tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, except in a it'll-be-done sort of way. And hey, it'll be done! After that I have my stupid class from last semester to finish up. I'll be even more glad when that's done. NEVER AGAIN. I'm all done learnding now, thanks. Happy in my ignorance, that's me.

Then I can go back to being bored all summer. I need to find something to do around here for fun. Any suggestions?

4 Comments:

  • At 10:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like getting blow jobs. Those are tons of fun. You should do that.

     
  • At 11:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is filthy! Keep up the good work.

    Everybody should enjoy head. And dump the ones who don't.

     
  • At 3:09 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Terrible.

     
  • At 3:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Terribly naughty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home