furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I guess I could finish it

My ride with Grandma. It was not as bad as I expected. She only turned the air conditioning off once. In the car on a 29 degree day. I think I died and fell over about 2 minutes later. She finally turned it back on after 5 more. But other than that she left it alone.

Maybe she reads my blog.

She wore nothing under it except stockings and a garter belt.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Must we discuss your Grandma's unmentionables, or lack there of?

     
  • At 8:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Only someone who's awake at 2:43 am would think of that. Your levels are WAAAAAYYYYY OFF.

     
  • At 11:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was right there! Bang bang. Amy's been reading so much of those books, that the pacing of her comments leads the reader down a bawdy alley reeking of smoke and sex.

    As I wandered farther down the primordial path I felt a sensation that did not surprise me. It was hunger. But a hunger that no food could satisfy. I was looking to feed on inhibitions.

    Suddenly, the phone rang!

    Phew! Thanks Rich for the call. I need to go take a shower.

     
  • At 11:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It pains me to correct you (again) but I was awake, and noticing the consecutive use of the pronoun 'she' that may lead an unfamiliar reader to a startling and embarrassing conclusion, at 3:43 AM Brandon time.

     
  • At 1:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and you're definitely an "unfamiliar" reader.


    Thank you for correcting me(again).

     
  • At 2:45 a.m., Blogger jenB said…

    a post about your gramdma and the random sentence coincided nicely, or weirdly, or whatever. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home