furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Beginning the random sentence of the day

So I think I'll start adding in a random sentence from one of the garage sale books. Possibly not one per day, but just as often as I feel like it. The rule is that I open the book to a random spot and stick my finger on the page, so you get what you get. We'll see, this may be short-lived, especially since my luck will probably kick in and all the quotes will be mundane.

She couldn't do it, couldn't allow the warmth, the fever-warmth that was spreading through her like lava to go on.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to date that girl.

     
  • At 6:45 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Used to? What happened? Let's hear the sordid story of Lincoln.

     
  • At 8:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I was standing on a bridge one day ( a real one, not one in Regina) and I thought, "Wow, rather than plunging to my death, I could just break up with her instead"

    Then a light shone upon me, and I saw that it was good.

    Unfortunately, that's about as sordid as it gets.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home