furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Well, maybe not quite enough

I mean, don't get me wrong, the job isn't difficult, and they pay me well to do monkey tasks. But if I wanted to be a monkey, you'd know about it. What with the picking and eating of lice, and the tree climbing. And the tail. If I was a monkey, I'd definitely take the tail option.

Um yeah, so anyways. They're actually looking to talk to the people I recommended for the job openings work. Finally. So boys, if you never heard back, you probably will now. Or sometime within the next month. I think. Yes, you too could have a well-paid monkey job with a window seat.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I work at a job where the monkeys the company hired can't even perform the monkey work they get so hansomely paid to do!

    Makes me want to throw feces all over the place.

     
  • At 12:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Being paid handsomely has its perks...

    I wondering though, do the monkey's bite?

     
  • At 6:56 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Sometimes, when I have to.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home