furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

just some crazy old guy

I was about a block past work on my way home today, and there was some old guy laying beside the steps of the community centre near where I park. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open, he looked about 75. So my colleague and I went back to ask the guy if he was okay. He just looked like he was sleeping, but with old people it's hard to tell. Plus he was twitching. He was fine, but it's kind of weird to see a well-dressed person napping on a narrow strip of grass in a bad area of downtown. I hope I turn out old and crazy.

Although it wasn't as bad as the half-naked kid wandering down the middle of the street that I saw last week in the same area. He must have been one, maybe a little older, wearing only a shirt. Wandering by himself in a fairly high-traffic area. His dad wandered out of the house after the kid had followed me back off the street and was hanging on the outside of his yard fence. The dad told the kid to get his pants on. You know, if I had a kid and he wandered into the path of multiple cars while mostly naked, I don't think I'd be worried about his state of undress too much. I'd be more worried about social services, or child rapists. Or aliens. But that's just me.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:30 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    So you put up a new picture.. but you don't post a blog? .. what the hell is with that.. actually now that you have the ability to post pictures .. I don't see why you haven't! Comeon AMY!! you let me down. I guess the novelty wore off for the other guys too. Oh well .. can't make everything last forever I guess .. I just do the blog site to keep myself happy anyway..

    .. which is not that difficult to do.

     
  • At 8:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Novelty? There's no novelty.

    There's no lighting, either.

     
  • At 10:37 a.m., Blogger Gily said…

    it hides the blemishes.... which doesn... nevermind I will stop right there .. I just realised that she is sitting behind me again.

    Not to mention she was hinting at the fact of having a threesome with my wife. .. that wouldn't be bad

     
  • At 10:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anonymous and her were great so good luck to ya...

     
  • At 10:50 a.m., Blogger Gily said…

    High Five

    **slap**

     

Post a Comment

<< Home