furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Because it's not there

I think of so many amusing things (amusing to me) to write about during the day, when I don't have a pen handy or when I'm in the bathroom (I do my best thinking in the bathroom). And so it's flown away before I have the chance to write it down.

Like when I was shopping at lunch, and saw the asian chick (I'm a bit biased this way, but hip asian people seem to wear the strangest outfits) wearing cornflower blue striped legwarmers that matched nothing else she was wearing. As in they anti-matched. I had heard that legwarmers were back in style (yes, I'm all up with current styles and such), but I didn't really believe it.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:34 p.m., Blogger me said…

    Nice this blog...excusme for my english but i'm or english or american...
    However i will read it sometimes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home