furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just stuff

We got a shiny new digital camera before we went to Cancun. It's a Canon PowerShot 300 IS, and it rocks. Digital is great. This is the first digital camera I've (jointly) owned, and I love it. I take a great many crappy shots usually, so it's a big bonus to weed them out. Plus I don't have to develop everything, and then maybe worry about getting certain doubles later, etc. I love it. I'm all about the love.

I'm turning into a major bum. It doesn't help that Courtney has been over during the last couple days for me to play with, and that I don't really want to do the music history that I'm trying to read, and that I'm sick. It does help that the history is interesting though. I wish I could read a history of my own life, take a step back, see it as a complete whole that's already finished. I want to know how it ends, and what decisions to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home