furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

We can all rejoice

I'm finished my job! The last few days have been filled with packing and cleaning and driving and xmas stuff. I've had enough of that now, I need a vacation more than ever. Except there's more! I get to drive up to Saskatoon for dinner tomorrow, then in the evening go up to Lloydminster. I'm so glad I get to spend a week at my honey's place, and then another week with him in Mexico. Best Christmas Present Ever.

I've also decided (thanks to my mom) that I'm not going to bother doing the Gr. 10 voice exam, or at least not now. I'm going to start on the music history to go with the Gr. 9 that I did a couple years ago, and then move to Lloyd. I don't have a lot of ambition or interest in doing voice at the moment. I think it's partly having been too busy and involved for as long as I can remember, and partly being on the pill. It seriously screws with my emotions. If I could find a better way not to get prego, I'd totally do it. I've been all weepy and freaking out the last week or so, although I know it's partly due to stress and change and xmas. But it seems a little excessive. Ah well, such is life. Damn you Life! (Amy shakes her girly little fist, rather unmenacingly. I'm sure Life is shaking in it's shoes.)

I have the feeling I'm taking way too many clothes to Mexico, but my sense of not-being-dirty says I'm taking way too few. I suppose I can always buy a couple shirts if I have to, but it's still going to bother me.

Too many little decisions right now. I find the little choices are crippling. I get so bogged down in whether to keep that shirt I kind of like, or throw out that note paper that I've been saving for years, or which wrapping paper to use. I need to learn to chill out.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    yeah .. there is a better way to not get prego..

    .. don't have sex you unwed sicko!

     
  • At 9:43 a.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Marriage is overrated. You're just jealous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home