furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I practically disappeared or something

Hi! I exist again. I've been busy working and avidly not working while I'm not working, if you get my meaning. And if you don't, I mean that when I'm not working I simply don't do much at all, on purpose. I'm getting more used to the sore feet which aren't as sore any more, and the sore muscles. Except when I get roped into doing lots of extra vacuuming, which is bendy-over and hard on my back. It usually takes me two days to recover from 3-4 days of work.

Oh, and also I've accepted a part-time job selling patio stones and crushed rock for a landscaping company. That way I can cut out some of the painful housekeeping, just keeping enough for health benefits and such.

Today, Jay's cousin who used to live here is coming out for her birthday, so we're having a "do." About a dozen or so people are coming over for a barbecue. It should be good. So far I've been cooking and cleaning for most of the day. I look forward to the relaxing later, once the guests get here and have mostly eaten.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:06 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    hmm ... patio stones .. those probably dont help your back much either

     
  • At 8:56 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Don't worry, I haven't lifted them much. We have a Bobcat to do that for me. And some nice little helper boys. I'm mostly just a decorative and somewhat useless cashier. But thanks for your concern.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home