furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New niece and some trauma

I have a new niece, almost a week old now, Elise. It's a bit of incentive to finish the baby quilt I'm making, plus the burp cloths for Ali. I'm glad they got a girl, evens things out.

In some totally unrelated bloody trauma, I managed self-surgery. My bone spur was rubbing on my tongue again tonight, I was picking around and managed to knock it off. Turns out I don't need my dentist after all. But AAAAHHHH bone spur chips! Hopefully it's not trying to grow back.

Work is slowing down. I actually have the urge to chat with people, which only happens when I don't have the pressing need to get things done. It's weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home