furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Aaaaand I'm done

So, my exam is over. And I'm glad it's done. So let us never speak of it again. Unless I didn't pass, in which case I will be screaming and doing a fiery-rain-of-death dance.

I stopped by the garage sale that Gilly put his stuff at. And bought stuff. I think I would make really good trailer trash, seeing as how I have the philosophy that cheap and used and still working is better than new and costing a million shekels. And also because I have a habit of going out in the balcony in my housecoat and yelling down to my roommate as she's about to get in her car. Classy.

The best part about the garage sale was the look of glee on Harley's face as he dug his hands into the flower pots on the deck and sprayed dirt all over. And then rubbed his hands in his hair.

10 Comments:

  • At 4:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm curious as to what you bought. I'm not saying that there was only crap available, but.......hmmm, I don't know how to finish this sentence.

     
  • At 7:06 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    I got a few movies - Tron, Schindler's List, some Chip and Dale cartoons (including the applecore one!), the Exorcist - a couple 80s tapes, a pattern to make a shirt, a couple kids puzzles in good shape. All for the low low price of $15. See, when I know there's going to be quality stuff, it's not so much of a crap shoot as most garage sales. And I got to watch Gil's kid make a big mess, for the low low price of free.

     
  • At 7:27 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    15 bucks!!!

    CHA-CHING!!!!


    ......sucker.. .. opps .. did I say that out loud?

     
  • At 8:09 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    And I bake cookies too.

     
  • At 8:39 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    15 dollars!!!!! you could have bought the POS car in the back yard for that much. Gil, give her 13 dollars back...

     
  • At 9:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you finish the kids' puzzles yet?

     
  • At 11:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sold a kidney at a garage sale once. They said they were making pie.

     
  • At 4:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and you said you wouldn't spend the money on hookers and blow.

    People LIE, kid.

     
  • At 5:45 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    No, I haven't finished the puzzles, they look like they're beyond my level, I was too intimidated so I haven't touched them yet. Maybe by the time I hit the retirement home I'll understand a bit more about them.

    Ass.

     
  • At 9:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey.. it's not a NOS car..

    .. oh.. nevermind

     

Post a Comment

<< Home