furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Woot!

My manager proposed that we make my last day be Dec. 22, which will work out wonderfully well for spending christmas with my honey. This is exciting. He has all that time off work, and then we go to Mexico, and I'll be done work, and (cue shrill Jaden voice) this is just awesome! Sometimes things don't work out, like the lack of vacation between jobs this summer and the lack of vacation throughout most of the end of my term with the Previous Employer (aka the crappy one). And sometimes they do. I shall commence wiping the silly reappearing grin off my face for the rest of the day.

He mentioned something about if my "plans don't work out". I didn't have the balls to tell him that I'm not really going to another job, since he'd probably then talk me into staying. And that's completely against my plans. That would make my plans not work out, in fact. And I don't like being thwarted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home