furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just stuff

Tomorrow I have an all day choir trip, to howl at old people. And I get to not be at work! You can tell how much (little) I love my job by the amount of enjoyment I get from taking a day off. I think I'd like a job where I didn't have to work till later in the day, because then I'd actually get things done around the house. By the time I get home from work, I'm too tired and grumpy and in pain (most of the time, lately), so Doing Things is low priority.

My interactions with some people are excessively awkward, and I was wondering if it's me or them. I figure it must be me, because I don't have that problem with people who are inherently comfortable to be around. I'm selectively weird. That's the problem with having a reflective personality.

Eesh, the guy in the next cube at work said that his son's first teeth were a bad set, when they came in you could scrape the enamel off with your fingernail. So he had to have them all pulled and fake teeth installed. Some days I feel rather lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home