furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, January 19, 2007

The here and now

I'm now somewhat moved to Lloydminster. I still haven't gone through all the stuff at the farm and we have to go pick up a load of furniture. I feel out of place, and I haven't even started to look for a job, but I guess I've only been here a couple days. I'm still worrying about it though. It's in my nature. And I was busy all day yesterday, so I'm not sure why it bothers me. I haven't even changed my address or gotten my car inspected, and won't be until I get my car windshield replaced. Then I can think about jobs. Yo, Amy's brain? Stop worrying.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha - I miss read your favourite comment as 'I'm not for human constipation'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home