furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Moving soon

Next week I'm moving to Lloydminster. I'm excited to be moving in with my honey. But of course I started worrying about all the little details last night. Why is it that I have to stress about not getting a job, when I know that I'm educated, have experience, and that there are tons of jobs up there? Somebody give me a swift kick in the ass please.

I have to start going through some of my stuff. I keep having to remind myself that I don't need to take everything, that I can come back and pick up things later. If only the weather would warm up so I can spend some time in the barn with my tupperware containers, I could actually start picking through some of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home