furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Argh

I understand that when things don't work people need to vent. But do they really have to yell at me for something that isn't even remotely my fault? Do they seriously believe that I, personally, sent them the product on the outside chance that it would have problems 6 months down the road, just to piss them off and make them lose business? I may be spiteful, but there is a limit to my ambition. I don't have the foresight needed to brush my teeth some mornings, let alone plan 6 months in advance to piss off some person who hasn't done anything to me. Not that I don't want to, mind you. At least she'll be expecting it when her milk goes sour in another 6 months. Oh, did I say that out loud?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home